Auto Spa Services
Outside of Tanning and Spray tans, we have services aimed at taking care of your skin, weight loss journey or need to do some private working out so you’re not in a room full of people as you try and get your feet wet.
Red Light Therapy – Red light therapy involves having low-power red light wavelengths emitted directly through the skin, although this process cannot be felt and isn’t painful because it doesn’t produce any heat. Red light can be absorbed into the skin to a depth of about eight to 10 millimeters, at which point it has positive effects on cellular energy and multiple nervous system and metabolic processes.
Red light therapy has shown promise for treating symptoms of joint pain or osteoarthritis due to aging, those caused by cancer treatments like chemotherapy or radiation, hair loss, wounds or incisions, acne, wrinkles and skin discoloration, chronic muscular pain, neurological damage, and tissue damage (often at the root of tears, sprains or pulls). As you’ll learn, even seeing the color red is physically stimulating, primes our senses and gets our blood pumping, so imagine what red light penetrating right into your body can do.
Hydration Skin Therapy – The Hydration Station is a full-body, automatic spa service that moisturizes the entire body and over time greatly diminishes wrinkles and other signs of aging. The Hydration Station has become one of the most popular services as our guests look and feel so much better after just one use.
Few people drink enough water and their skin is thirsty for moisture. This service provides the surface of the skin with warm, topical, soothing moisture that creams and body lotions can’t always accomplish.
The Hydration Station is a full-body hydrating sauna reaching up to 118 degrees. Our guests lay inside the pod for 20-30 minute sessions. The station uses infrared heat and nutrient-rich steam similar to a sauna, opening pores and hydrating and detoxifying the body from head to toe. The service deeply moisturizes skin, increases skin elasticity and collagen, cleans pores and improves skin tone and texture. The Hydration Station is one of several popular spa services that customers enjoy.
Often, people don’t realize how dry their skin is until they try a few sessions in the Hydration Station. Large bottles of body lotion won’t give the same results. Once you see how your skin looks and feels with the right amount of moisture, you’ll see why this spa service is so popular!
Slim Capsule – The world’s first fully integrated metabolic weight loss solution! It gives you all the benefits of a traditional dry heat sauna, but with full body LED color light technology, vibratory massage, aroma therapy, ionized air, and cool facial air for complete comfort. The Slim Capsule allows you to burn up to 500 calories in one single 30 minute session due to thermogenesis, which is the process of the body generating heat, or energy, which simultaneously increases the metabolic rate above normal.
You will first apply Firming Oil to problem areas, followed by the Cellulite Cream, some people choose to use sauna suits as well.. You will follow this regimen 2-3 times per week, for a minimum of seven weeks and can alternate days with Hydration Station sessions for accelerated results. A one year commitment to the Slim Capsule weight loss program is recommended.
Infrared Sauna Sessions and Workouts – 6 Benefits of Infrared Sauna Therapy
- Detoxification – Sweating is one of the body’s most natural ways to eliminate toxins, making it a crucial part of detoxification. When compared to traditional Swedish saunas, infrared saunas allow you to eliminate about seven times more toxins.
- Relaxation – Infrared sauna therapy promotes relaxation by helping to balance your body’s level of cortisol, your body’s primary stress hormone. The heat generated by the sauna will also help to relax muscles and relieve tension throughout the body, allowing you to relax and de-stress.
- Pain Relief – If you suffer from muscle aches or joint pain, infrared saunas can relieve this form of inflammation by increasing circulation and relaxing your muscles.
- Weight Loss – The heat generated by an infrared sauna will cause your core temperature to increase, which can also lead to an increased heart rate — the same increase in heart rate that you experience when exercising. When your body has to work harder to lower your core temperature or keep up with an increased heart rate, your body will burn more calories, resulting in weight loss. An article, titled Effect of Sweating, in the Journal of the American Medical Association concluded that a 30-minute infrared sauna session could burn roughly 600 calories.
- Improved Circulation – As the heat from infrared saunas increases your core body temperature, your circulation will increase along with it. Consistent infrared sauna sessions, especially in the middle-infrared level, can stimulate blood flow, improve muscle recovery, and decrease pain and inflammation after intense exercise.
- Skin Purification – Infrared sauna technology can help purify your skin by eliminating toxins from your pores and increasing circulation, resulting in clearer, softer, and healthier-looking skin.
Infrared sauna treatments may be available at different levels: near, middle, and far.
These different levels represent the different sizes in infrared wavelengths and refer to the intensity of the treatment. Most people find that near-infrared levels are best for wound healing and increased immune function,
middle-infrared levels are ideal for increasing circulation and promoting muscle relaxation and far-infrared levels are used primarily for detoxification purposes.
Our current unit has digital teachers and classes. We have Yoga, Roll (with a foam roller), Warrior, and a few others. It’s an amazing workout.